Friday, October 9, 2009

19 Days

So I think I was off on my last post.... I said twenty days but it was actually 21.

Yesterday I had an appointment with my favorite person, Bonnie (she’s awesome). She listened to his heartbeat and said he’s still got great oxygen flow. His heart rate was 150! Then she checked and I am 2 cm dilated! Yay! She told me I could stay at 2 cm for a while. I don’t care though, at least something is happening! I really feel like it’s going to be soon though. I am still having a lot of contractions and last night was the first time that they were bad enough to actually wake me up. I think he should come this weekend/next week lol. I’m ready and I think he’s ready too. Every time I have a contraction he goes nuts...poor little guy.

I still have a few things left to do that I have purposed in my mind to accomplish this weekend…
1. Finish folding his clothes
2. Finish packing the hospital bag
3. Hang the rest of the stuff on the walls in his room
4. Put the stroller in the trunk
Then we will be finished and officially ready :)


Last night Danny and I stopped at the grocery store to pick up some things for the Youth Fall Harvest Party tonight. While we were there I ran into someone who used to work out at Curves. She is my age and we always got along really good. She has a little boy now who is almost two and is so cute. I had talked to her right after he was born and she told me she was a stay at home mom and loving it. I asked her yesterday if she was still at home and she said, “Oh yeah, I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I thought about her and others who have been given the opportunity and it touched me. God continues to show me his love and mercy through others. Just when I need uplifted and some encouragement, it came. The song Nothing Is Impossible has really been on my heart all morning. What he’s done for others He can do for me. We serve an incredible God who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). His love is never ending and His faithfulness is overwhelming to me.

Nothing is impossible when you trust in God
Nothing is impossible when you lean upon His Word
It is no secret what God can do
What He’s done for others, He’ll do the same for you
Nothing is impossible when you trust in God

No comments:

Post a Comment