Wednesday, October 7, 2009

20 Days

Twenty????? That seems so close. God knew I needed that feeling today. I have not slept at all the past few nights and my hands just ACHE non-stop. And if those annoyances weren’t enough, the contractions seem to get worse and worse. I feel like this will never end. But then I look at how many days are left and I’m like, I can do this for another 20 days if I have to. I know though that tonight when I can’t sleep (again) I will be done and want him out now lol.

I was supposed to have a dr appt today but they called and rescheduled for tomorrow. I PRAY that when I get there they will tell me that I’m dilated. I need to see some progress lol. The one positive thing about going tomorrow is I get to see my favorite midwife, Bonnie.

Gotta keep it short today because I have to go work in the library in a few minutes but how can I close this without giving God praise? For His goodness and His mercy…for this beautiful day and even the yummy lunch I had lol. He knows our desires! I can’t wait until He works out the largest desire of my heart. It burns within me and gives me joy. When I think about the blessed opportunity that could be afforded to me I am overwhelmed! I know He’ll work it out and I’m patiently waiting to see His beautiful ways of unfolding things. He is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment