Thursday, October 1, 2009

27 Days

October is finally here!

So much has happened over the past couple days…
On Tuesday I started having this horrible pain in my abdomen. I knew it wasn’t normal. I called the dr and sure enough, contractions. They told me to go to the hospital. Mom came and got me from work (I only work about like two miles from the hospital). We got there around 11am. The contractions were three minutes apart! They checked everything else yet and said that even though I was having contractions, I wasn’t having a baby…*sigh*….oh well, maybe soon. They sent me home and told me to rest. Resting helps stop the contractions but working full time doesn’t give me any time for relaxing!

While I was there at the hospital I got the test results back for the Cholestasis testing I had done. Negative!! Yay! Instead I have PUPPS. I don’t care what it’s called, it makes me itch like crazy! They prescribed something for the itching but it makes me tired. Which is better? I haven’t decided.

Monday night was SALT. I enjoy those meetings so much and I am so sad that I will miss the next meeting. I learn so much, not only about the Bible but also about myself in those meetings. I am trying to be more disciplined for myself and my family. There is no time for being lazy anymore. I can’t afford to be lazy. It’s time to grin and bear it! Not only will I get so much more achieved but it will also make me a better individual! God is so extremely good!

No comments:

Post a Comment