Monday, September 21, 2009

37 Days

The weekend is over? I can't believe it's Monday already. I had a great weekend full of fun. Sight and Sound was awesome. I thought the Angels wearing heely's was hilarious, and there was something peculiar about Adam and Eve's wedding but overall it was superb as Sight and Sound always is! Saturday was my baby shower at church. It was so beautiful (thanks to my incredible mom) and I got so many things (thanks to my loving church family). We are getting so close to having everything ready, it’s almost scary! I know it’s real and coming fast! We got a lot of clothes (thank goodness because the kid had nothing to wear) and blankets, diapers, bottle warmer, etc. I know I’ll forget something so why continue? One of the best gifts I got was Laura being there. It was something so special and something I will never forget. I am planning to put some pictures up soon!

The baby is moving as much as ever. I'm going to talk to my doctor on Wednesday about some "symptoms" I am having that worry me about going into labor sooner than planned. I'm sure it's all in my head and means nothing but I'll admit I'm a worry-wart lol. So, to be on the safe side, I'm going to ask. I still cannot sleep at night which makes for some long days and usually by the time I get home from work I want to crash on the couch but there is so much to do all the time! It's mainly exciting stuff (for Dallas) so that makes it a little easier.

God is so good! His blessings are so unbelievable! I have never in all my life felt so close to him. He continues to show me things in my life that I never knew before. He is my everything and I want my life to reflect Him! As I have drawn closer to God I have also drawn closer to my husband. We have become more of a “team” recently and it’s awesome. I know this is all in our desire to draw closer to Him and also to see him work in our lives.

For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37
This scripture has proven itself true recently in my life. God is showing me that through my faith and dedication He is working to create what seemed like an “impossible” situation to a possible situation! He has given me the desire to wait on Him and trust in Him and slowly but surely He has started to work things out. I cannot even put into words how excited I am or even how thankful I am. This is just such an awesome time in my life and God is working things out to make it even better! I am sooooooooo thrilled!

My God is more than enough
He can supply all my needs
He is my El Shaddai
He always looks out for me
Jehovah Jirah he is my God

No comments:

Post a Comment