Friday, September 18, 2009

40 Days

Wow! This weekend is almost here and I’m so excited. Tonight we're going to Sight & Sound which I LOVE! Tomorrow is the baby shower at church and I can’t wait! I love baby stuff. Danny is leaving super early in the morning to go to a Penn State game with Dad and some guys from church. They won’t get back until later which will be good because I want to put everything away! I’m so anxious to get everything done/set up so that all I’m waiting for is Dallas.

Last night Danny and I had a heart-to-heart talk about a lot of things going on. I poured it out to him (emotionally charged, I know lol) and he listened. I am so appreciative to God. He continues to DAILY renew me and to show me His love, His mercy, His awesome ways. I am amazed at how much more I fall in love with Him every day! I don’t know why He blesses me, but He does.

I feel like Danny and I are on the same page with a lot of things now. Not that we were disagreeing but we just chose not to talk about certain things. I feel like a weight has been lifted from me and I slept soooooo well last night. Peace of mind is a beautiful thing.

One of the many blessings God has given me is such a loving, caring, thoughtful husband. I never have to be concerned with finances. I never have to be concerned that he won’t come home. I know he is always going to be there and will always provide. Many people doubted us in the beginning but God knew what He was doing. He blessed me with a lovely person who cares for me and has evolved into a great man of God.

I am so glad that I have committed my life 100% to God, to His kingdom. Is that why He blesses me? I don’t know! I don't understand His ways. I don’t deserve it, that’s for sure! But I do believe He honors faithfulness and I have faithfully dedicated myself to Him. There is nothing else in this life that is worth living for. Only Him.

I don't understand Your ways
Oh but I will give You my song,
give You all of my praise.
You hold on to all my pain;
with it You are pulling me closer
and pulling me into Your ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment