Tuesday, September 15, 2009

43 Days

Still six weeks to go....seems like an eternity.

This past weekend we got most of Dallas' room finished. All that's left to do is put things away but I'm going to wait until after the shower this coming weekend. We also need to get some things to put up on the walls, they are so bare. We have a few "creative" ideas.

Unfortunately on Sunday I got sick which kind of threw the rest of our plans off for working in his room but overall it looks good. When I first felt sick I was sooooo worried thinking I was getting the flu....or worse, swine flu! I put it out of my head and luckily today I'm feeling about 80%.

I am officially, completlely, without a doubt, 100% tired of this. I'm ready for him to come. I enjoy feeling him move and I love how cute it is when he has the hiccups but I'm just done with everything else. The itching, the back pain, not ever feeling comfortable, not being able to breathe, still feeling sick at my stomach, etc. It's kind of scary to me that I have to go through at least another six weeks but Danny told me today that he thinks Dallas could come early. Not sure why that makes me feel better, he's no doctor lol....but it does.

Last night we went out to dinner with my uncle from Tennessee. He was in town on business so we met up with him. We had the most interesting conversation about religion/relationship with God. It got be thinking in ways I never had before. It also made me realize how thankful I am for my relationship with God. I want to be careful though that religion doesn't get in the way. I love our church and our organization but it's so easy to get caught up in those things that we lose sight of what's really important. I am making it a point to sing Heart of Worship everyday (maybe twice on the days I'm a little stressed out over church stuff lol) to keep me in check. To remind myself that it's all about Him and it's all for Him. Programs and set-up will pass away but true worship in what I say and do will not pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment