Wednesday, September 9, 2009

49 Days

33 weeks....49 days seems like forever. I thought perhaps a blog may help the time pass.....anything to help the time pass seems like a good idea.


This picture is from the 31 week ultrasound I had done. Apparently Dallas is measuring slightly larger than he should be which is why the ultrasound was ordered. He is measuring just under two weeks ahead but I won't know until my appointment today if they are going to change the due date. Probably not. He weighed 4 1/2 lbs when this was done two weeks ago.

Going to the doctor at 2:45pm today. Looking forward to hearing what they have to say about the ultrasound. I'm also going to ask if they have any idea time-wise yet...hopefully they'll be able to give me some idea. I just can't wait to hold him.

2 comments: