Thursday, September 10, 2009

48 Days

Well, yesterday was my appointment and it looks like he isn't growing as fast now so he's back almost to where he should be. I'm okay with that, I was worried about how big he might be! I asked the doctor about the timeframe and she said they will be able to tell at my appointment the first week of October. She said if I pass my due date they will schedule an induction after 41 weeks. My grandma and uncle are coming the week he's due so I'm hoping and praying he comes then!

We're going to try to finish Dallas' room this weekend. We still have to put the rest of the wallborder up, hang the curtain, finish the hutch shelves, and clean out the closet. Then everything will be finished!

I'm so looking forward to this exciting time in my life! This morning I was not necessarily feeling the best but I mean, when I look at all God has given me and done for me I know He's smiling down on me which means so much. I have put so much time, effort, and sacrifice into the kingdom over the years and although at times it feels like you're taken advantage of or what you're doing isn't appreciated, I look at the blessings in my life and I realize that God sees and He's the one I'm doing it for anyway. Every day I fall in love with Him more and more and I can't believe how good He is. I am so unworthy yet His mercy edureth!

No comments:

Post a Comment